https://www.indigolifecoaching.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/feedback.jpg 3373 5000 Helen https://www.indigolifecoaching.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/indigo-life-coaching-logo.png Helen2019-03-26 12:32:012019-03-26 12:33:29Practical Mindfulness Course, what people are saying!
Practical Mindfulness Course, what people are saying!
Recent comments from participants on ‘Catch yerself on!’, the everyday practical mindfulness course at Clarendon Chiropractic Clinic in Derry/ Londonderry.
What worked for you during this course?
- The pace of the course was accessible; I didn’t feel overwhelmed or unable to develop the skill.
- I have gained many useful tools to help me during a difficult time. I have slowed down and enjoy my surroundings.
- Awareness of judgements! I’ve been doing this a lot and it taught me to step back and arm myself with more information.
- Listening to Helen’s recordings really helped me focus and be mindful
- The group chats! The participative discussion, hearing others interpretations of similar thoughts
What has been the impact of this course on your everyday life?
- Knowing I can ground myself and am beginning to do so more easily (with practice!)
- I think much clearer.
- I know that I’ve acquired a new skill set and when problems arise I search for help from the skills I have picked up.
- I feel alot more confident, being more relaxed and happy with myself as I am.
- To allow myself to be. To unhook from assumptions or presumptuous thoughts.
- It has allowed me to change my perspective, slow down, stop judging myself and others and generally enjoy life again!
- To pause, to slow down, to recognise (hopefully more often) when I am caught up in a moment/ situation/ thought and to take time before reacting.